December 14 - 22
Since its debut in 2007 with it’s patron Sir Arnold Wesker, the SOLO Festival has presented a collection of brilliant one man shows.
Many of them are highly acclaimed both in the UK and internationally.
The Solo Festival includes a variety of genres, from stand-up to dark drama and from new writing to classics.
HOSTS: ART-VIC, Theatre Collection and Moscow publishers ООО Триби Продакшн и Литературное бюро Натальи Рубановой
1. Only one actor on the stage
2. Show must be from 30 to 60 minutes long
3. All genres are welcome (including non-verbal performances)
4. Bring your own technician/stage manager of hire one of ours (£35.00 per show)
5. Box-office split guaratnee (from 70/30 to 50/50 - based on the audience attendance)
6. One or two performances.
7. Rehearsed playreadings are welcome
8. Publicity fee is £30.00 (printed programme and all social media coverage)
If you happy with these - just email it to firstname.lastname@example.org with your preferable dates, title of the show and image.
The deadline for the entry is November 10th.
Please check available slots from the Festival Programme 2018
Best Male Act,
Best Female Act,
Best New Writing,
We have a panel of very experienced jury (actors, directors and writers)